Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HOUSTON HAUL!

I had the opportunity to go to Houston with my family and I couldn't resist to go shopping and site-seeing. It was my first time in Houston but not my last. The children had a wonderful time at NASA and the pool. We also enjoyed going to the many restaurants that we don't have here at home. I want to share some pictures of my Houston Haul.. xoxo

                                                Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay- in Place Powder



                                                       Wisper of Gilt Highlight by MAC

                                                           Superb Highlight by MAC



                                            Peony Petal, Modern Mandarin, Lovecloud Blush

                                  Rich Core, Sweet Heat, Modern Pewter, Havana Eyeshadows

                                                                     Reel Sexy Lipstick

                                                               Pink Popcorn Lipstick

                                                    Cremesheen Glass in Private Screening









No comments:

Post a Comment